Issue 1 January – March 2016
Targeting Active Lifestyle Consumers
New gym proposal for partnerships with supermarket
Shoppers will be able to keep fit at the supermarket if plans are given the green light.
Find out more
Over half a million more members since 2010 forecasts for another rise in 2016
UK gym memberships have soared by 44% in the last year. Data published by Cardlytics also shows those with a membership will start spending 15% more on eating out, will spend 34% more at fashion retailers and 11% more on Supermarket spending.
See what Zoom are offering this year on our brand new 2016 Showreel!
With Rio 2016 on its way, Fitness First seek to encourage their member’s to explore their hidden talents to find the next Team GB Olympians.
Fitness First has kicked off the countdown to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games by working with Team GB to launch a new Sports Profiler Tool at its flagship gym in Bishopsgate, London – See more
Trend for portable devises aids the rise in catch up TV & VOD streaming.
More people are using their laptops for online shopping and watching TV content, portable devices are the most popular screens used to access the internet, according to new data from Mediatel’s Connected Screens report. The data also shows increases across the board in viewing video and TV content online, using services such as iPlayer, All 4, Netflix and Amazon Prime. Read more
The Fitness Lifestyle
It’s not all about a strict diet
- 76% of Zoom gym goers say they eat healthy but not at the expense of what they enjoy;
- 47% Will often treat themselves to food that’s not good for them
- 16% Admit they will treat themselves to a takeaway once a week
- When asked their favourite foods the top contenders were McVitie’s biscuits, Cadbury and Mr Kipling.
- The average gym goer will go out for drinks once a week and enjoying splashing out at a restaurant, overall finding balance the most important factor to a healthy lifestyle.
(GB TGI 2015 Q3 (April 2014-March 2015)
Each quarter our scheduling team will be reviewing the ads played on our channel and selecting one to win a prize.
Click below for our #Adofthequarter contestants and see whether you’re in with a chance of winning next quarter.
Find out more